One interesting statement that’s almost unexplained in the web is super(). Before explaining super()’s features, let me talk about superclasses. From Wikipedia: In computer science, a superclass is a class from which other classes are derived. A superclass is also called a parent class’. The classes that are derived from a superclass are known as [...]
Posted on October 9th, 2009
Written by Behrouz Pooladrag
Tagsactionscript, AS3, as3 flash is statement, as3 replace super, as3 super operatörü, as3 super statement, as3 super(), as3 superclass, as3 what is super, function, super in as3, super() as3, superclass, web, what is a super statement in as3
- Behrouz Pooladrag on Flash Optimization – Freezing And Unfreezing Objects
- Valerie on Flash Optimization – Freezing And Unfreezing Objects
- FlashLord on RSS Reader for FlashBannerOnline Blog!
- Behrouz Pooladrag on Using ActionScript 3.0 with PHP Loading External Variables
- LUN on Using ActionScript 3.0 with PHP Loading External Variables
- Happy New Year 2012 & Gift!
- New Templates Oval Light Added to Flash Banner Online
- FlashBannerOnline started in Arabic language
- Happy New Year 2011
- New Templates Christmas 2011 Added at Christmas!
- New Templates angel animate Added to Flash Banner Online
- Added Tow New Preloader (Pro Preloader , Rotate Preloader)
- Happy New Year , by new Theme (Christmas 2010)